EdTechTalk is a community of educators interested in discussing and learning about the uses of educational technology. We webcast several live shows each week. During shows, listeners can use any common media player (i.e. Windows Media Player, Real Player, or iTunes) to listen to the discussion and use the chat room to make comments and ask questions. It is also possible to join in the discussion using skype or (sometimes) a U.S. based teleconference.
Commonwealth of Learning - COL is an intergovernmental organisation created by Commonwealth Heads of Government to encourage the development and sharing of open learning and distance education knowledge, resources and technologies. | www.col.org
2009 Global Forum on Innovation and Technology in Teaching and Leading - www.iste.org
Global Forum on ICT in Dubai, April 15-18, 2009
ISTE will be directing the program for the 2009 Global Forum on Technology and Innovation in Education to be held in Dubai, April 15-18, 2009. With delegates and presenters from 60 countries expected, the forum will provide insight into education practice and policy for world-class education in an increasingly digital and global learning landscape.
* Engaging ICT Strategies for Academic Disciplines
* ICT Literacy for Students and Faculty
* ICT and English Language Learning
* ICT, Creativity and Innovation
* Leadership for ICT in Learning
* One-to-One Programs: Technology for Each Student
* Online and Hybrid (Blended) Learning for Students and Faculty
* Projects for Worldwide Learning and Collaboration
* Safe and Responsible Use of ICT and the Internet
* Using Technology to Meet Individual Needs
* Web 2.0: New Tools for New Schools
Atlas Conferences - Atlas Conferences has a database of academic conference announcement www.papersinvited.com - Powered by CSA (CSA is a worldwide information company) AllConferences.Com - Directory of Conferences, conventions, exhibits, seminars, workshops, events, trade shows and business meetings. Includes calendar, dates, location, web site, contact and registration information.